Saturday, November 15, 2014

Zone Conferences Week 2

This week we were here in town for conferences. We also celebrated President Wagner's birthday and had follow up training for the missionaries who came last change. So basically it was a busy week! But here are some pictures from zone conferences.




October, November and December Birthdays!




And drum roll . . . .here are the winners of the scripture chase competition!


And a few bonus pictures----that I will explain at the end of our conferences.:-)








And look who dropped by for a visit!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all the posts. I hang on every word and picture! I love getting glimpses of my daughter in action. I can't begin to express my gratitude for the love you show her. It is a great comfort knowing she has you and Pres. Wagner. Thank you, Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jennifer! It's great! Thank you Sister Wagner!!

      Delete
  2. Hna Wagner le pido por favor supervise salud de elder Patlan, muchas gracias.

    ReplyDelete